Please read through this section carefully before booking your appointment
To book your appointment you will need to click on the 'Book Now' button at the bottom of this page.
There will be a non-refundable booking fee for your appointment that will be deducted off the final price of your service - In the event that you are not prepared for your appointment (Late/Underage/Incorrect ID) you will lose your deposit.
Our appointment system is in place to ensure our schedules run on time & limit No-Shows. We want to give our clients the time for a quality service they deserve.
It's really important that you book your appointment correctly to avoid disappointment.
Please have all the information we need ready when you arrive in store to streamline your visit.
A few things to keep in mind before booking:
- We require photo ID for all piercing procedures. No exceptions.
- All piercings are subject to an anatomy consultation. We won’t provide a service for you if we don’t believe it’s going to heal safely without complication. We only have your best interest in mind!
- You must be 18+ to have a piercing done without a parent in store.
- You must be 18+ to have any Genital / Nipple / Navel / Tongue piercings.
- If you are 14 - 18 years old, please call the studio before booking your appointment. We only offer Helix and Ear Lobe piercings to children under 16 years old and limited piercings for 16 - 18 years old. Incorrect bookings for any underage person without a consultation with a piercer prior, will result in a loss of deposit.
- If you are booking with friends - please book separate appointments for each person and let us know in the notes who your friends are! Incorrectly booked appointments for multiple people may result in schedule conflicts - each appointment has a designated time frame for ONE person. Separate bookings for each person are essential.
- If you cannot make your appointment or you are running late - Please let us know as soon as possible. We require 24 hours' notice for rescheduling & cancellations. We will do our best to accommodate time restrictions with notice. Late notice rescheduling or cancellation will result in a loss of deposit.
Late arrival of 5 minutes or more will result in a loss of deposit and possible rescheduling.
To avoid disappointment - It is important you arrive to your appointment on time. We recommend aiming to arrive 10-15 minutes early. This will help ensure any traffic / parking troubles won't be problematic and this will give you time to browse our large range of jewellery.
Our minimum age for Ear Lobe piercing is 8 years old
We do not accept bookings for any child under the age of 8 years old.
When booking for your child please select the service that reflects the age of your child (Child Lobe Piercings 8yr-12yr or Child Lobe Piercings 12yr-18yr). If your child is a little nervous or it’s their first time having a piercing, feel free to let us know in the notes section.
We cannot pierce anyone Pregnant or Breastfeeding
We cannot pierce you while you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding as it’s not safe for you or your child while your immune system is compromised. This is really important as piercings do take a toll on your body to heal safely and without complication. With a compromised immune system, your body will struggle to do this properly, leaving you more susceptible to complications and infections, which can easily jeopardise the health of your child.
You will not be able to go swimming for at least 6-8 weeks
Submerging your healing piercing in any body of water (pools, spas, bathtubs, the ocean, lakes, etc) is not recommended at all for the first 6-8 weeks of having any piercing. All of these will contain Bacteria which puts you at risk of infection and complications. It’s highly recommended that you wait to book your piercing until after any swimming lessons or holiday periods where you intend to swim.
Bringing the required Photo ID to your appointment
We cannot pierce you if you don’t have the correct form of ID.
We accept Government issued photo ID - Drivers licence, Passport and Photo card are good examples.
For anyone under the age of 18 years old, we need a parent present to give consent for any procedure.
For this we require Photo ID (as above) from the parent and the child. For young children (8yr-14yr) a passport or birth certificate will suffice. Children aged 14+ will need to have Photo ID (as above). We also require a Medicare card to reflect parent/guardianship of the child being pierced – The names on Parent ID/Child ID/Medicare Card will need to match.
All of these procedures are in place to ensure we are receiving the legal consent of everyone involved. It is illegal in NSW to pierce a child under the age of 16 without Parental Consent. It is Studio Policy that we have Parental Consent when piercing anyone aged 16-18 years old.
Failure to provide the correct ID on the day of your appointment may result in a loss of deposit. Please call us if you have any questions regarding acceptable Photo ID for your appointment.
Service Fees shown Below include Implant Grade Titanium Only.
We have an extensive range of Luxury Gold Jewellery in store. The price of piercing with Gold Jewellery will differ from the price of Implant Grade Titanium.
We cannot reuse you’re previously worn jewellery for hygiene reasons nor can we pierce with jewellery from elsewhere as we cannot guarantee the quality of the jewellery being used.
We recommend you arrive to your appointment 10-15 minutes early to select your jewellery and fill out paperwork. Each appointment allows 5-10 minutes of jewellery browsing – If you’d like longer to browse the jewellery selection, please book a ‘Piercing Curation’ appointment as well to allow for extra time.